Professional device repair is in our DNA at CPR Cell Phone Repair. We know you love your smartphone. It’s your main source of connection to your friends, family, and favorite cat videos on YouTube. Unfortunately, with this great technology you’re bound to run into the occasional issue. That’s where we come into the picture. We handle hundreds of repairs in our 200+ locations every day and pride ourselves on bringing devices back to life. Although we handle any device repair you can imagine, here are the 6 most common device repairs we see at CPR Cell Phone Repair.
- Screen Replacement and Repair. Perhaps the most common device repair we see in our stores is the shattered or faulty screen repair. Did you know that often with a cracked screen, you don’t need a complete screen replacement? That’s right—sometimes it’s as simple as replacing the cover glass. In any case, when you find yourself with a simple crack or an all-out shattered screen, our repair experts have you covered.
- Home Button. Remember the days when mobile phones only made phone calls and had a full number pad of buttons? Nowadays, just about every smartphone is equipped with an edge-to-edge touchscreen and a single home button on the face. It may seem like an almost useless button until it fails to work. Imagine being stuck in one app, or on one screen, without the ability to navigate freely through your device. We’ve seen hundreds of devices with home button issues and have no problem repairing or replacing the button at CPR Cell Phone Repair.
- Power Button. If you’re like most people, you probably never shut off your device. The power button is likely to be the least used component on your device. But what happens when your device freezes and needs to restart, or when your smartphone battery dies, and you need to turn it back on once you connect your charger? A failing power button can leave you with a lifeless piece of technology.
- Water Damaged Device. Mayday, mayday! Your phone has taken a plunge into the pool or your bowl of chicken noodle soup. What do you do? First of all, turn off your device immediately and remove the battery if possible. Next, forget the bag of rice trick and leave your device in the hands of the professionals. We bring water-damaged devices back to life every day at our 200+ locations.
- Charge Port. Device ports can wear out over time especially if you bend or twist the cable when unplugging. You may also experience an issue where your charging cable breaks and gets stuck in the port. Be careful—trying to remove pieces or repairing it yourself can lead to further damage. Let us take care of it!
- Battery Replacement. Your smartphone once boasted a battery mojo of 24 hours, and now you’re lucky to make it through your morning commute without it dying. Sound familiar? Batteries wear down over time and can’t perform at full capacity for its entire life. Don’t live your life connected to the power outlet. We can get you set up with a new battery for your device!
When you’re experiencing these 6 issues or nearly any device problem you can imagine, CPR Cell Phone Repair is here to handle all of your device repairs. Short on time? We complete most of our repairs within an hour! You could stop by after work and have a repaired device back in your hands by dinner. Find your local CPR Cell Phone Repair and stop by for a free repair estimate today!